Friday, January 27, 2012

Would my high school girls basketball team be in hot water if I invited a player to the Taylor Swift concert?

The girls basketball team at my high school did really well this year, making a run for the state title. I want to invite a player to attend the Taylor Swift concert in Fresno with me. Are there rules governing high school sports that make such gifts illegal? I just don't want to see a player lose her eligibility for accepting a nice gift, or the team be given sanctions (like forfeiting wins or to vacate a league title) after a very successful season.Would my high school girls basketball team be in hot water if I invited a player to the Taylor Swift concert?
Any player would be suspended for attending such a teethy - off key performance.
  • google crome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment