Friday, January 27, 2012

What should i expect at my middle school girls basketball try outs?

I'm not that good at any sports but i want to be on a sports team and i like basketball. So i was thinking about trying out for girls middle school basketball. What do you think I should expect? Do you think I can make it even though I'm horrible? I have lesss than a month unitl the tryouts they are November 1. So should I tryout and what should i expectWhat should i expect at my middle school girls basketball try outs?
They will probably ask you to do things like running, making baskets, and blocking. There may be another activity for you to do to text endurance and agility. I'm no basketball expert but at my volleyball tryouts they did things like that except it was like practicing serving, blocking, and setting rather than basketball things.What should i expect at my middle school girls basketball try outs?
You girls got is so ****** easy. Just try out, i guarantee you 100% you will make it. All the girls I ever knew who wanted to try out for something always made it. Its not even a try out...more like the coach seeing how well you do, cus everyone makes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment