Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I play with someone who's to competitive in basketball?

I play with these guys in basketball. One of them is really bad though. To help himself feel better he pushes elbows and shoves. Were kind of tired of it and when ever we tell him to stop he tells us he can do whatever he wants. We still want to play but not were we get injured every 5 minutes. What should I do.How do I play with someone who's to competitive in basketball?
I would create a space between him and me. I had the same problem when i used to play with this one guy... he was bigger/stronger and played rough... but i used to create a space between him.. i was quicker so some simple cross-over dribble would do. Not staying in one spot for long would do too. It seems like he plays on low post a lot.. so if you can deny him the ball or make him chase for the ball then that would do too .
Put ur heart into itHow do I play with someone who's to competitive in basketball?
well it depends on how old you and that guy are

what I'd do is show him up

use tons of moves to create space between him and you and maybe run right around him for a layup a lot
throw elbows back at himHow do I play with someone who's to competitive in basketball?
work on your shot and when he's in your shirt shoot it right in his eye. or just show him up show you are the better player than he will ever be

No comments:

Post a Comment