Monday, January 30, 2012

1969-70 U7E Yamaha Scooter?

I have just been given a ex PMG (Postmaster General) Yamaha U7E Scooter.



Its in fairly good condition, its been in a shed for the last 25 or so years. I have located nearly everything that I need for the bike to start a restoration.



The one part I really, really, really need is a front mudguard/fender. Its the fibreglass one, and the bike is blue. Im not worried about colour, but would prefer a good condition one. If it needs to be shipped internationally, so be it. Im in NSW, Australia.



I bought a lot of parts from Bikebandit, however, they have nil stock of the guard.



If anyone has a complete bike in Australia they are willing to part out or sell whole, or if anyone will ship parts to Aus, or knows who will supply parts from USA, I am very interested.1969-70 U7E Yamaha Scooter?
ha ha ha. i ave one.

but what do you have.

i ave 2.

the frount gard is one of the ardest things.

i live just north of bundy QLD.

i personaly would like to get of my 2 a new one moulded from.

but me my self do not need it.

so if to get a mould done. would you.



i have photos and.

otherwise yehright@bigpond.com is me more personal.

like do not get me wrong.

i am a 30 year old pensioner.

and ave a friend that was a dential technition.

mine have only 9000 miles and 9000km on them.

so can you help me as i would you.

one of mine is complete but from the sun is twisted.

the other is none existant below the botom support bracket.

my first bike was the 90cc post bike.

so i am in the same resto.

i am using the older frame and the newer motor.

and no longer need realy anything.

and would like to help.

i am not for profit.

but unwilling to get rid of what i ave.

so to get a mould made as i understand is a proffittable venture.

so, but the suzuki, and the honda had the same, of that time. but are just as hard to find.

i have a 72 and a 76.

i am not after money, but now feel that i am not alone in such a resto.

others in other countries seek parts.

me i ave more than one profile on this site and ave ad not much luk on my questions.1969-70 U7E Yamaha Scooter?
here i go again.

i have just turned 30.

i ave a child.

i sadly now do not get to see.

as i was only a means for non deportation.

child to an australian.1969-70 U7E Yamaha Scooter?
am i sad
  • smokey bones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment