Friday, January 27, 2012

How to train my hand to throw a basketball higer?

Hi I've notice I'm weak at throwing a basketball very high. Any protein product can energize my muscles to handle throwing a basketball at fast speed, and also very high?



ThanksHow to train my hand to throw a basketball higer?
I suggest using the leverage and power from your legs and not worrying about a protein product.How to train my hand to throw a basketball higer?
well u dont atually need to use much power to throw the basketball high. u just need to position your leg in order to jump and shoot properly. i don't think much people need to EAT those muscle tablet or w.e just to throw high or pass fast.



well i dont =) and even people who are small can throw.. so i dont get why cant u throw a basketball high? unless YR VERY VERY VERY weak. which i assume yr not =)

No comments:

Post a Comment