Monday, January 30, 2012

How much is a Micheal Jordan basketball Card worth?

I have a Micheal Jordan upper deck 1987-1988 basketball Card. It is in excellent condition! How much do you think it would be worth?How much is a Micheal Jordan basketball Card worth?
....Wait like ten maybe 20 more years it will really be worth something
My father has a micheal jordan card thats mad out of 22 carrot gold the auto graphed I think any micheal jordan card is worth at least 100$

Report Abuse

How much is a Micheal Jordan basketball Card worth?
upper deck wasn't making basketball cards in 87
I had to pay my friend 50 bucks and I took him out to lunch to make him take my Jordan baseball cards.How much is a Micheal Jordan basketball Card worth?
about $2.35
150
  • bully dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment