Friday, January 27, 2012

How to get Confidence in a basketball game?

As as basketball player i believe i have alot of talent! but the talent dissappears on the court as i don't have any confidence! What can i do to improve on my weekness? Any good tips!How to get Confidence in a basketball game?
I think it's all about confidence. If you walk out and think you own this game, if you think you're going to do great and play very well, then your mind will think so - and your body will follow!



If you want more tips, I run a website that shows people how to get better at basketball.

www.basketball-superstar.comHow to get Confidence in a basketball game?
Admit you have a weakness is the first step. Your weakness: Confidence. Lets break it down even further, what about no confidence is screwing you up? Dribbling, your passes? maybe your jump shot? What exactly is not working for you. I got my confidence from imitating real game scenarios in my practice. See, I work 4 hours a day on the game and 1 hour of it, thats 25%, is practicing as if I'm in a game. I set up chairs as defenders, I dribbling around those chairs, I cross the chairs over, I take jump shots in front of them. I have 1 large chair in front of the hoop to act as the center. Why not try that? Also, picture a tiny you in your brain taking jump shots, and swishing every one. OVER AND OVER. Atleast half my school day consist of me thinking of me swishing 3's. Good luck.How to get Confidence in a basketball game?
Had the same problem before. Just focus on the game when you are in it. Don't overthink things or you will get the nerves and won't be able to perform. Every good play is a confidence booster. Keep thinking about that and how you are going to do it again. JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
You just have to do it, take risks.
  • north carolina dmv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment