Friday, January 27, 2012

How do i get the butterflies out of my stomach before a basketball game ?

Every time before a basketball game for 8th grade i get butterflies and i get sweaty an my stmach really hurts how do i stop this ?How do i get the butterflies out of my stomach before a basketball game ?
Try some deep breathing exercises.How do i get the butterflies out of my stomach before a basketball game ?
just do some breathing exercises and think happy thoughtsHow do i get the butterflies out of my stomach before a basketball game ?
awwwe :)

your just nervous babe, try streching or like the guy under me said, breathing excersises. Nothing really helps, its how diffrent people cope with things. Before you play talk with your teammates and such just laugh about stuff and think to yourself, if you mess up, whos gonna remember in 5 years, or even next month.
do as michael phelps does; pump up music! it always works for me before soccer games, I listen to some latin tunes to get my feet going, and jump around to loosen up. You might want other music for basketball but the goal is loosen up, don't stress, and have fun because thats when you play the best. I actually play better while I'm singing oddly enough. Hope this helps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment