Monday, January 30, 2012

I need brakes for a 1978 Honda cb750f?

I have a 1978 honda cb750f. It just needs a front brake rebuild kit which I already found but it needs a whole new rear brake caliper with components. I've looked at sights like bikebandit.com where it breaks down everything and all of it adds up to $300+. Where can I buy all the stuff together for under $200. And is there any aftermarket brakes that will work on a 1978 cb750 with little to know alteration?I need brakes for a 1978 Honda cb750f?
There's some used calipers on Ebay.

Cheap.



and some New Pistons,,,and rebuild kits,,,all cheap.



You'll have to spend some elbow grease,,,but you'd end up with a fresh caliper well under $200.



One fellow has one that is nearly "complete"..

Just for example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-Rea鈥?/a>



Here's the search page

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=鈥?/a>



or just search for 1978 CB750F Brakes

Look and see what ya can find

GoodLuckI need brakes for a 1978 Honda cb750f?
just got that caliper in and it should work. thanks a lot :-)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment