Monday, January 30, 2012

Help me find Kawasaki jacket?

I have a green and black Kawasaki Ninja and am looking for a jacket to match. The green Kawasaki Replica Supersport Jacket is what I have been very interested in but every website/store I visit is sold out of the size I need which is a small. I wouldn't mind getting a size medium but those too are also very hard to find. Stores online such as Kneedraggers, motorcycle-superstore, ridersdiscount, and bikebandit are sold out and all have the similar price of $169.99 which I like. Can anyone help me find this green jacket for the same price or lower online? Links would be helpful too.Help me find Kawasaki jacket?
Now youre just being lazy. YOUR google, works just as good as MY google.



But I'll be nice...scroll down this page. They have the supersport, and the superstock jackets (in small too I believe)

http://www.kawasakivista.com/mens/index.鈥?/a>
  • andys auto sport
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment