Monday, January 30, 2012

I bought A manual for my YZ125j serial numbers don't match?

When i looked in my manual for serial numbers most all the serial numbers ended with 000101 and my bikes ended with 789. the first parts matched up right it was 5x4 000 but instead of 101 its 789 I've looked for parts on bikebandit.com and parts match up and the frame looks the same but the serial numbers don't match up some retard said that on the frame's serial the last two digits are the year and that is completely wrong i hope there are some smart people on yahoo.I bought A manual for my YZ125j serial numbers don't match?
Perhaps your manual covers multiple years.

The parts between years might be able to interchange, but the later years, the quality was updated.

Call Yamaha for exact information.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/contac鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment