Friday, January 27, 2012

Can anyone help me relate basketball to ecosystems?

I need help relating to ecosystems so can anyone help me relate basketball to ecosystems?Can anyone help me relate basketball to ecosystems?
Well, I will give it a shot, but I am sure this will sound lame.... (I am good with eosystems but not basketball... :P)



Basketball and ecosystems are similar in the aspect that they both have multiple harmonious parts. What would a basketball team be without defense and offense? Similarly, what would an ecosystem be without coexistent biotic (living) and abiotic (nonliving) factors? And think about how eeryone has a role in basketball. Maybe you are good at free throws and someone else is great at some passing/catching. In an ecoystem, everything has its own niche, or role, juts like a basketball team.



Hope that helps! :)
  • christian book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment