Monday, January 30, 2012

Is it possible that playing basketball while 35 weeks pregnant could have caused the pains I've been having?

I am 35 weeks pregnant today and the other day I played "around the world" basketball game and didn't think much of it...I started having sharp pains in my sides so I immediately stopped playing and rested with my feet up for the remainder of the day. Now I have been feeling extremely nauseated and vomitting. I wasn't sure if playing basketball caused this or if it is just the return of morning/all day sickness....I am also having sharp pains in my groin.Is it possible that playing basketball while 35 weeks pregnant could have caused the pains I've been having?
the sickness is normal i had it a couple of days before labour with my three and the pains were more than likely from the basketball. i was to stuffed to do anything in the last few weeks so i don't really know but if your worried call your doctor or midwife

No comments:

Post a Comment