Monday, February 13, 2012

Where can I find a walkie talkie with a signal meter?

I have a few pair of walkie talkies, none of them totally spectacular. I was looking for a top noch good pair to always have with me. But i want one with a signal strength indicator so I can estimate the distance of the other person talking and just so I can clearly tell if i am getting closer or farther from them? Anyone know of a good pair with a signal meter on them? Advertised Range should be two or more miles.Where can I find a walkie talkie with a signal meter?
somebody on these forums might be able to help



http://www.allaudio.org/detail-11647563.鈥?/a>



http://www.kastradio.com/music_radio/Rad鈥?/a>



The second is more just an auction list. I seldom use CB portables any more, the power is too low. I wonder about how accurate the power meter would be considering the interference you run into and if you are playing tracking games you might consider a dedicated small set with a loop antenna for direction finding.Where can I find a walkie talkie with a signal meter?
go to a store, duh

No comments:

Post a Comment