Monday, February 13, 2012

I am looking for a walkie talkie that will go inside of my fourwheeler helmets, does anyone know which one, an?

i need an in helmet walkie talkie for my four wheeler helmets, which one, and where should i get it?I am looking for a walkie talkie that will go inside of my fourwheeler helmets, does anyone know which one, an?
Try the Cardo systems Scala Rider I have one it is blue tooth compatible to work with your cell phone and many other devices I we love it I think it was around $200 and you can get it though your local bike shop or J%26amp;P catalog I am looking for a walkie talkie that will go inside of my fourwheeler helmets, does anyone know which one, an?
Have a look on e-bay or in your local bike shop's.

A cheep rider to pillion vox system with wires that get in the way can be bought for 拢5-10 upwards.

A good bike to bike set up with a good range and that is power'd by the bike and opperated by vox or a ptt button on the handle bars is going to be 拢100 upwards.

vox is ok but it can be a pain in the ear's it its realy windy, as it will key up and transmit when the DB gets to a preditermind level.

ptt is better but can be tricky to press/find the button with cold/wet gloved hands.



Had both types and its like most things . You get wot you pay for .
  • justin bieber phone number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment