Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm moving across the street, should I get a walkie talkie or a landline?

I'm moving across the street from my parents, its their own house but it was getting a little crowded with others coming to live over. The house is exactly the one opposite us. Will a walkie talkie be appropriate?I'm moving across the street, should I get a walkie talkie or a landline?
Sure. That would be a great idea. Much cheaper than a landline unless you need to make real calls. Do you have a cell phone? If so, just use that.
A cordless phone will probably reach eg a DECT system. Just use the intercom functions on it.I'm moving across the street, should I get a walkie talkie or a landline?
try it and if happy no costs

if not happy then get a phone line

you seem to be in a luck y position
Sure.........they should be able to hear you fine........save on phone bills anyway.........as a matter for fact a waxed string and a couple of tin cans might work:) where's the cb? Have a nice xmas and hope all works out fine.I'm moving across the street, should I get a walkie talkie or a landline?
2 oatmeal boxes and a string would work!
I say you buy some tin cans and big long piece o string...
  • car battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment