Thursday, February 16, 2012

Where can I get a texting form of a walkie-talkie?

A device that can message to another device without using Wi-Fi or any type of internet connection; kinda like a Walkie-Talkie but .. in text form.Where can I get a texting form of a walkie-talkie?
Try a TriSquare TSX-300. It is a two way radio that allows text messaging. No fees or licensing requirements. Made for the consumer market.Where can I get a texting form of a walkie-talkie?
A device called a Cybiko will do what you want think.



They aren't made anymore, but are available on the second hand market.



There is a developer community for it, but I am not too sure how strong it is, if it matters to you.Where can I get a texting form of a walkie-talkie?
there is nothing available for commercial use, but if you are a ham radio operator, Kenwood makes a nice system.



it requires a ham radio license to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment