Monday, February 20, 2012

I need 8 walkie-talkies for a camp trip. Does anyone have walkie talkie ideas: good quality, where I can buy?

they need to work in the middle of no-where, have a large range and preferbally private. Any ideas?I need 8 walkie-talkies for a camp trip. Does anyone have walkie talkie ideas: good quality, where I can buy?
radio shack/ best buy/ circuit city, any electronic store
Radio ShackI need 8 walkie-talkies for a camp trip. Does anyone have walkie talkie ideas: good quality, where I can buy?
you should go to best buy circuit city or anything on amazon or eBay
how about these. 26 mile range..



http://www.amazon.com/Midland-GXT710VP3-鈥?/a>I need 8 walkie-talkies for a camp trip. Does anyone have walkie talkie ideas: good quality, where I can buy?
by far the best two makers are garmin or motorola.

I personally like garmin, but that's just cause i've had good luck with them, and haven't wanted to chance buying something else. They make excellent products and have great range (5+ miles).

Motorola has great range, and i've used some that were excellent. Just never bought them due to the fact i like to stick with brands i've had good luck with.



Buy whatever you afford, you can't go wrong with either brand.
Radio Shack, they can all be set to scramble.
Check here,

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8%26amp;location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2F%26amp;tag=funjok-20%26amp;linkCode=ur2%26amp;camp=1789%26amp;creative=9325

You will find what you like!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment