Monday, February 20, 2012

Can i turn on my TV with a walkie talkie?

It sounds like a stupid question, but is it possible to say make a mechanism that juts out when given an electronic impulse, perhaps from a walkie talkie or similiar device (to push in my TV on button) and then retract, to be able to repeat when I want to turn it off? Yes I have a TV remote, I just thought it would be an interesting concept, Thanks, MikeCan i turn on my TV with a walkie talkie?
solder the two speaker wires to the power switch wires on your tv, when you talk, it turns on, when you talk again, it turns off.Can i turn on my TV with a walkie talkie?
It can and has been done. The first TVs with remote controls had electromechanical mechanisms to do just that.Can i turn on my TV with a walkie talkie?
You can not TURN ON a Machine. Human Beings get TURNED ON.

Machines are SWITCHED ON and OFF. :)
you must have a lot of time on your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment