Monday, February 13, 2012

Is there a walkie talkie app that will work for iPhone and android phone?

Is there any way I can download a free walkie talkie app to talk to a android phone using my iPhone ?? If there is can I get the URL or the name?Is there a walkie talkie app that will work for iPhone and android phone?
I'm not sure if there's a walkie talkie type of app that goes across different platforms/UI's, but there is an app called HeyTell. HeyTell's kind of like texting, but with your voice. You can leave people voice messages.Is there a walkie talkie app that will work for iPhone and android phone?
yeah the app is called iChatr. my girlfriend has a Samsung Fascinate and I have the iPhone 4 and it's what we use since she misses her old Nextel :D



it's free off the android market. good luck
  • hibachi
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment